Last few days in Paarl for a while…
- Week of 23-29 November
- Monday, school run, Boschendal, Giovanni’s at Laborie – bone marrow snails and Chardonnay – yum, bought some flowers.
- All love stories are frustration stories
- Tuesday, school run, Paarl Virgin Active, fetched Mia, weekly meeting, nap.
- I’ve been playing with sleep tracking in WatchOS7 and reading about HRV – check out your daily HRV readings – very interesting.
- Wednesday, school run, Stellenbosch gym – epic steam room visit, shopping with Mia, biltong shopping, La Motte wine tasting, afternoon at Nikki’s – collected some bubbly, nap, time well spent.
- Pro tip: rather drive to the Stellenbosch VA gym than visit the Paarl one.
- Thursday, school run, Boschendal breakfast laptop tinkering, Paarl Mall, nap.
- Remember kids: strong convictions loosely held.
- Friday, took a drive to Franschhoek with a Fleetwoood Mac soundtrack, biltong shopping, Grande Provence bubbly and oysters happy hour, club house sushi, time well spent.
- Saturday, windy morning walk, planning session, Campari, braai – with some La Motte bubbly, we watched Cocktail again – rad movie, time well spent.
“Anything else is always something better”, “Never show surprise, never lose your cool”, “Beer is for breakfast around here, drink or be gone.”, “A man will always be judged on the amount of alcohol he can consume. And a woman will be impressed, whether she likes it or not.”, “There are two kinds of people in this world, the workers and the hustlers. The hustlers never work and the workers never hustle.”, “Never tell tails about a woman, she’ll hear you no mater how far away she is.” — Coughlin’s Law
- Ben Böhmer live above Cappadocia in Turkey for Cercle
- Sunday, perfect weather, club house pool day, we watched Memento, packing.
- Tune of the week: Fleetwood Mac – Silver Springs – first 3 minutes is a bit boring, but how cool is the ending?
Have a fun week, crazy kids.