5 December Cape Independence march in Stellenbosch…
- Week of 30 November – 6 December, yes, this post is very late, I’ve been busy.
- Monday, up early, photo processing, school run, blogging, backups, packing, late afternoon storage unit visit.
- RIP Tony
- RIP Vader / Dave Prowes
- Tuesday, school run, I made a map, packing, realised I had more (lockdown) drinks and wine than really necessary, dropped Mia off in Stellenbosch, Exitlude drive, another storage unit visit.
- Stating the obvious, but moving is stressful. Feeling much more chilled after.
- Mia’s exams went well, B+ for maths and A for natural science. My nagging seems to help.
- Wednesday, woke up in Stellenbosch – Bartinney Wine Farm, last school run for the year, Stellenbosch gym, swim and sauna, food shopping with Mia, nap, sunset vineyard walk, supper with Mia, in bed early.
“Men learn to love the woman they are attracted to. Women learn to become attracted to the man they fall in love with.” — Woody Allen
- Thursday, up early, made some FB ads, we took a walk around the farm, pool and bubbly day, epic afternoon, time very well spent.
- Friday, dropped Mia off in Franschhoek, Bartinney day with Wouter and Rene, tasting room, swim, live music, braai – with the flagship Bartinney cab, time well spent.
- Saturday, woke up at Bartinney, Cape Independence march in Stellenbosch with Wouter and Rene – Wouter and I played photographer, pool visit with Wouter, Rene, David, Ollie and Justin, braai, nap, photo processing with a Jamey.
- Remember remember the 5th of December. March video, and another video.
- Sunday, woke up at Bartinney, breakfast at DeliCat with Wouter and Rene, drove to Cape Town.
- Tune of the week: Robbie Wessels – Bokkoors
Have a fun week, crazy kids.