Sipping tequila, bubbly of the fox, 14km hike…
- Week of 7-13 December.
- Monday, woke up in Bantry Bay, Point gym with Wouter – mostly just the outdoor area, coffee from Stepbrothers, extended sunset prom podcast walk.
- Tuesday, up at 04:00 – to reboot a server, nap, lunch at Stepbrothers with Mia, nap, Camps Bay tidal pool swim with Wouter and Justin, sunset supper on the balcony.
“What’s for you will not pass you by.” — Moloko – Familiar Feeling
- Wednesday, up at 05:00, we had breakfast at Lily’s, fetched Mia for her Waterfront shopping day – while we had a beer at La Parada and mussels at Den Anker, quick ~promenade walk, biltong shopping at the Granger Bay night market, Cod Father sushi with Mia and Rene and some Charles Fox bubbly – yum, sunset Glen Beach walk with Mia and Rene, drinks with Wouter and Rene at home, time well spent.
- Thursday, year-end lunch at Camps Bay retreat, sipping tequila at Michael’s new house.
- Friday, road trip to Franschhoek with Wouter and Rene.
- Saturday, woke up at Mont Rochelle nature reserve, 14km hike, braai.
- Sunday, chilling, bubbly drinking and braai in paradise – spectacular views all around, time well spent.
- Remember kids, never let a woman be cold, tired, or hungry – or get blisters on her feet.
- The story of Cleopatra (the song)
- Tune of the week: The Lumineers – The Ballad Of Cleopatra
Have a fun week, crazy kids.