Xmas, Pringle, swimming…
- Week of 21-27 December.
- Health week 1/8.
- This post is very late. I was on holiday and I guess I had a bit of a romance wobble. I kinda took a break from collecting notes at some point.
- Monday, breakfast at Stepbrothers with Wouter, random tinkering, afternoon by the pool with a James soundtrack, grilled chicken saganaki salad at Mykonos Taverna with Wouter and Rene.
- Tuesday, gym with Wouter, Point Mall with Rene, BIA machine visit, got some new goggles and a Speedo, played swimming coach at the gym – Joe’s swimming academy, fish braai at home.
- Wednesday, up early, 17km walk to the Waterfront and back, 1km swim at the Silo gym with Pierre and Rene, watched Small Time Crooks again.
- Thursday, gym with Wouter, 1km swim with Rene, epic nap, extended podcast promenade walk to Camps Bay, salad at Col’caccios and a glass of Tokara chardonnay.
- Friday, xmas lunch in Bantry Bay.
- Saturday, road trip to Pringle Bay with Wouter and Rene.
- Sunday, Pringle Bay, drove to Hemel and Aarde, wine tasting at Ataraxia and Newton Johnson, horse farm visit, back to Pringle Bay.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.