- Week of 18-24 January.
- Health week 5/8, not the best health week, but lost 1kg.
- Another last week of holiday.
- Monday, woke up in Scarborough, Jacques and family left early, first day of (online) school for Mia, nap, shopping outing with Mia, sunset flaneuring walk to Scarborough beach, long phone chat.
- Tuesday, up early, general tinkering, mobility routine, nap, Campari, braai with Nick, Simone, Wouter and Rene.
- Wednesday, 6km flaneuring walk to Misty Cliffs with Rene, general tinkering with Nick, braai.
- Thursday, beach house co-working, we made gourmet burgers with some pinot noir, nap, 1km swim with Mia at the Sun Valley gym, dinner with Wouter and Rene.
- Friday, random tinkering, meeting, food shopping with Mia and a 1km swim, fillet braai in the weber with Jacques and family.
- Saturday, brunch at the Noordhoek Foodbarn, Imhoff farm visit, nap, took a walk with Jacques around Scarborough, we braaied a picanha on the weber, watched Sideways again – rad movie.
- I got to use my car’s auto hill decent feature this week – Scarborough has some steep roads.
- Sunday, walked to the beach, we made gourmet burgers, packing, drove back to Cape Town, Gardens Center, Waterfront book and tea shopping, Moro Gelato, 1km swim with Mia, sunset promenade walk, time well spent.
- I made a deal with Mia that she has to close her Apple watch rings, record 10k steps per day, and record 5km swim per week.
- Check out the Chicane, Behind the Sun 2020 album.
- Tune of the week: My Way — Frank Sinatra
Have a fun week, crazy kids.