- Week of 25-31 January.
- Health week 6/8.
- Monday, woke up in Bantry Bay, a quick walk to Clifton, random tinkering, Waterfront – we got Mia an Apple watch S5, 40mm + Silver + White strap, I got a watch cover (which was a good idea until the first swim), salads for supper with Wouter and Rene.
- Tuesday, a walk to Camps Bay with Rene, meeting at Strolla, gym, sunset braai with Wouter, Rene and Luke.
- I think I’m starting to look like a swimmer again. I fit in my 2019 trousers.
- Wednesday, breakfast at Stepbrothers with Wouter, general tinkering, some creative writing, 1km swim with Mia, iOS and WatchOS upgrade day, we configured Mia’s watch for GSM use (Vodacom OneNumber) – now I can bug her even when she forgets her phone, weekly meeting.
- Thursday, morning podcast prom walk, played graphic designer, 1km swim with Mia, car wash, Waterfront, haircut, shopping, salads at Col’caccio, network meeting, backups.
- It’s becoming fairly easy to swim 1km. I think I should start swimming 1.6km at a time.
- Friday, packing, fetched some flowers at Dalewood, lunch at De Meye – always great, took a walk around Pleasantville.
- Saturday, up early, breakfast at The Yard, 1km swim in the 50m pool, Paarl Mall, made salad tacos, face masks and bubbly.
- Sunday, overcast morning, took the dog for a walk, 1km swim, breakfast at The Yard, fetched Mia, Waterfont shopping, early supper at Lily’s, Moro Gelato, rainy walk phone chat with Jacques, watched The Big Lebowski again.
- Tune of the week: Lana Del Rey – Chemtrails Over The Country Club
Have a fun week, crazy kids.