Avoid the Unhappy and the Unlucky...
- Week of 8-14 February - not really a health week.
- Monday, morning walk - Clifton 1-4 beach and back, Debian 10.8 upgrade day, Camps Bay tidal pool swim with Wouter and Justin.
- Tuesday, Facebook ad making, swim with Rene, weekly meeting, drove to Paarl, had some sipping tequila, Pearl Valley club house sushi.
- Law #10: Infection: Avoid the Unhappy and the Unlucky. People who are perpetually miserable spread misery like an infection, and they'll drown you in it. Avoid these people like the plague. Conversely, if you associate with happy people, you'll share in the good fortune they attract and spread.
- Wednesday, Paarl Mall outing, Pearl Valley club house pool, made a pretty epic salad.
"The prettiest women are almost always the most boring, and that is why some people feel there is no God." -- Woody Allen - popped up in my FB memories feed
- Thursday, up early, 1km swim, breakfast at The Yard, bumped into Gerjo, meeting, pre-valentines spa day at Leeu Spa - sadly no Interstellar sounding music this time, swim, bubbly, sushi again.
- Friday, took Bentley for a walk, omelette at Back's, fetched Jacques, lunch at Harbour House in Kalk Bay, False Bay Shooting Club with Jacques, Adrian and Tian - we shot the 50cal - pretty impressive gun, Brass Bell, braai at Jacques'.
- Saturday, up early for a router upgrade, nap, Hazendal - Bircher muesli, wine tasting, swim, family braai - de-boned leg of lamb on the braai.
- How To Be A Genius
- Sunday, Jacques' house got sold - so I guess they are moving to the UK soon, drove back to Cape Town, braai with Wouter, nap, sunset podcast promenade walk.
- No Valentines day drama / frustration this year. Never liked Valentines day.
- Tune of the week: P!nk - Try - mostly because Jacques has it on repeat on his TV.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.