- Week of 15-21 February.
- Monday, woke up in Bantry Bay, laptop tinkering, photo processing, breakfast with Wouter and Rene, blogging, hardware ordering, nap, Camps Bay tidal pool swim with Wouter and Justin, braai and a good catch up with Wouter.
- Tuesday, coffee at Stepbrothers with Wouter, walked down to The President Hotel for a meeting and some lunch, 2 hours of lying still, promenade walk.
- Wednesday, up early, coffee at Lily’s, Waterfront, Maaji shop, mussels at Den Anker, got some Costa Azzurra, weekly meeting, braai at home.
- Thursday, up early to migrate a mail server, nap, fetched Mia, Haute Cabriere – chats about nomad lifestyles.
“Civilization is like a thin layer of ice upon a deep ocean of chaos and darkness.” — Werner Herzog
- Friday, family braai at Jacques’, Bentley finally met the family.
- Saturday, family lunch at Hartenberg, dropped Jacques off at the airport so he can go spend ten days in UK covid isolation.
- The Hartenberg uber premium range wines are nothing short of epic.
“As hulle Coke in hulle yskas het, kyk hulle CNN.” — Jacques, about the fake news sugar cartel.
- Sunday, shopping with Mia and Charlotte – got some memory foam pillows again, club house sushi with Mia, dropped Mia off at Rushmore, very good Le Lude bubbly.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.