Time to do nothing…
- Week of 1-7 March
- Monday, woke up in Elgin, morning walk – realised I need to make a few changes, scrabled eggs, packing, drove to Paarl, lunch at Turbodene (Big Dog Cafe) in Franschhoek, Rushmore visit, wine tasting at Rustenberg and a walk around their gardens, wine tasting at Lanzerac, drove to Cape Town, had some Rustenberg shiraz with Wouter and Rene, in bed early.
- Tuesday, car service day, weekly meeting, fetched car – with new software – there was one annoying bug, some laptop hunting in Greenmarket Square again, Wouter and I took some merch photos just past Bakoven, dinner at Maria’s in Dunkley Square with Wouter and Rene.
- Wednesday, photo processing, blogging, backups, nap, afternoon walk to the Waterfront – and a long phone chat with Jacques, beer at Den Anker.
- Thursday, breakfast at gym, VM migrations with wine and chocolate.
- Friday, visit to the old apartment building, lunch at Rockpool – good old chicken skewers and a bloody mary, haircut at Artem mall, biltong shopping, nap, sunset podcast promenade walk and a long chat with Jacques, watched My Best Friend’s Wedding again.
- Life has been a bit busy. It was time to do nothing for a weekend.
- Saturday, slept late, Son of a Butcher T-bone braai with Wouter and some Glen Carlou Gravel Quarry 2017 red, time well spent.
- Sunday, podcast walk to the Waterfront, a beer at Den Anker and some mussels, time well spent.
- My Facebook pet project reached 60k page likes.
- Tune of the week: I Say a Little Prayer
Have a fun week, crazy kids.