Make haste slowly….
- Week of 8-14 March
- Monday, home officing, backups, photo processing, played graphic designer, sunset podcast walk to Clifton, supper with Wouter.
- Tuesday, up early to upgrade a router, made a Shopify online shop live, walked to Clifton, Apple device upgrade day, VM migration.
- Wednesday, online shop tweaking, nap, afternoon walk, weekly meeting, dinner with Wouter and Teddy – and some Kevin Arnold shiraz.
- I know some Shopify basics now. Online shops are pretty easy to set up.
- Thursday, morning promenade walk, dentist, Just Skin, oysters at Mojo Market, weekly meeting.
- Friday, coffee at Stepbrothers with Wouter, Point Mall, fetched Mia from school, biltong shopping in Franschhoek, road trip to Pringle Bay – Mia tells me she took the Bible out at the school library and started reading it, stopped in Kleinmond, supper at Bistro 365, slept like a baby.
- Saturday, we took a walk to Pringle village for lunch, nap, braai with some Five Soldiers Chardonnay, loadshedding at 20:00 – so early night.
- Sunday, Pringe beach walk, coastal drive back with Mia, Somerset Mall, dropped Mia off, late lunch at La Paris Deli, last minute 7 Koppies visit.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.