Flu World Order…
- Week of 5-11 April.
- Monday, woke up in the Karoo, hiked up the 1st kloof – spiderman mission, drone flying, removed a splinter from my hand, we made radlers again, braai.
- Watch HRV reading shows I sleep well in the Karoo.
- Tuesday, morning hike – 2nd kloof to the water pools, braai broodjies for breakfast, a long day of driving, drove from the Karoo to Somerset West to fetch Mia and back to Franschhoek, supper at Allora, Klein Watenfal Riverside Lodge, watched Please Stand By again.
- Wednesday, shortest school run yet, worked at Boschendal, dentist check-up, hair cut, fetched Mia, house hunting, sushi at the club house, chilled by the pool.
- Thursday, school run, Boschendal again, fetched Mia, oysters special at Grande Provence.
- Friday, guest house breakfast, school run, Boschendal, first Atomic Vumatel customers went live, fetched Mia, car wash and beer at Hey Joe Brewery, nap, sunset walk.
- Saturday, breakfast with Mia, dropped her at school for a netball clinic, Franschhoek, vet, Pearl Valley, fetched Mia, epic nap, seafood pizza at Grappa Pappa, 18yo Glenmorangie.
- Why does Webflow not support IPv6 yet?
“I survived AM, FM, ISDN and IPv4.” — spotted on Twitter
- Sunday, lazy morning, blogging and photo processing, we had a late lunch at Topiary, Franschhoek, nap, sunset walk and a long phone chat with Jacques.
- Tune of the week: The Black Keys – Everlasting Light
Have a fun week, crazy kids.