House house, new braai…
- Week of 19-25 April
- Monday, school run, Boschendal, Back’s deli, fetched Mia, Franschhoek food shopping.
- Tuesday, school run, worked at the club house, Back’s deli, weekly meeting, garage sorting, gas refill, fetched Mia, biometrics day.
- If you ever need a guest house around Franschhoek – visit Klein Waterval.
- Wednesday, school run, failed fibre install, breakfast with Wouter at Stepbrothers, CIAG talk at Kelvin Grove Club, wine tasting at Glen Carlou, fetched Mia.
- Thursday, 2nd moving day, school run, Back’s, storage, Jacques’ house, unpacking, fetched Mia, Franschhoek, first swim in the new pool, nap.
- Friday, up early, school run, fibre install day part one, found a gas braai in Paarl, fetched Mia, Franschhoek, sunset walk.
- Saturday, early morning walk, we had a braai with Marietjie and family, sunset walk, 14 hour sleep.
- Stating the obvious, but it’s annoying when can’t better a deal you found in the early days of an optimal stopping search.
- Sunday, braai broodjies for breakfast, swim, mostly played house house – laundry, cleaning, sorting – and then went shopping with Mia – got a new kettle.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.