Adventure games, mobility routines and green smoothies…
- Week of 7-13 October.
- Health week 1/8. Keto week.
- No coffee this week, which I think makes me more productive.
- Monday, tea, mobility routine, work, gym, swim, sauna, keto brunch – omelette with broccoli and sauerkraut, took a walk to the Watefront, haircut at the barber shop, watched Ad Astra – good movie – all about staying calm.
- Tuesday, tea, mobility routine, green smoothie, office, dev catch up, had to rebuild a web server VM – physical host died, left the office fairly late.
- Wrote a blog post with some notes on Debian 10 Server Tweaks.
- Err on the side of action
- Wednesday, tea, work, gym, swim, sauna, omelette and sauerkraut lunch, meeting, fetched Jacques, early supper at Lourensford, we watched Mia’s school play – good fun, many hours invested in rehearsing.
- Thursday, tea, work, mobility routine, green smoothie, BIA machine visit, office, braai with Wouter, Barry and Chris – with some Saronsberg Shiraz for mindful drinking, in bed early.
- Friday, gym, work, fetched Mia, we went for an olive oil tasting at Morgenster, braai at Jacques’.
- Saturday, brunch at Jacques’ with organic eggs from his 3 hens, a visit to Pearl Valley, late lunch at La Motte, sunset promenade walk.
- Sunday, tea, device upgrades and backups, brunch with Mia, green smoothies, Mia finished Sam and Max before macOS 10.15 64bit-only upgrade – so long 32bit adventure games – 30 years of good memories, nap, braai with Mia, Wouter and Zander.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.